Coupon Printer for Windows
This page is about Coupon Printer for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your computerCoupons.com Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Coupons.com Incorporated. Detailed information about Coupon Printer for Windows can be found at http://www.coupons.com
. Coupon Printer for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Coupons directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Coupon Printer for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe. CouponPrinterService.exe is the Coupon Printer for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 148.98 KB (152560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Coupon Printer for Windows. They occupy an average of 722.53 KB (739872
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (148.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Coupon Printer for Windows. You can find here a few links to other Coupon Printer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows184.108.40.206
Coupon Printer for Windows is an application released by the software company Coupons.com Incorporated. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coupon Printer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Coupon Printer for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Coupon Printer for Windows in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After removing Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Coupon Printer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Coupon Printer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:47.397