Coupon Printer for Windows
Coupon Printer for Windows is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your computerCoupons.com Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Coupons.com Incorporated. More data about the program Coupon Printer for Windows can be found at http://www.coupons.com
. Usually the Coupon Printer for Windows program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Coupon Printer for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 173.48 KB (177648 bytes) on disk and is called CouponPrinterService.exe.
Coupon Printer for Windows is composed of the following executables which take 747.03 KB (764960
bytes) on disk:
- CouponPrinterService.exe (173.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
This info is about Coupon Printer for Windows version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Coupon Printer for Windows:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Coupon Printer for Windows from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Coupon Printer for Windows when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows188.8.131.52
Coupon Printer for Windows is an application offered by the software company Coupons.com Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Coupon Printer for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". The Coupon Printer for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you select Coupon Printer for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After removing Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coupon Printer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:52:07.060