Coupon Printer for Windows
Coupon Printer for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your PCCoupons.com Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Coupons.com Incorporated. More details about the program Coupon Printer for Windows can be seen at http://www.coupons.com
. Coupon Printer for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Coupons folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Coupon Printer for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe. CouponPrinterService.exe is the Coupon Printer for Windows's primary executable file and it takes about 150.48 KB (154096 bytes) on disk.
Coupon Printer for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 724.03 KB (741408
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (150.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
This info is about Coupon Printer for Windows version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Coupon Printer for Windows:
...click to view all...
Coupon Printer for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Coupon Printer for Windows's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG11.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows220.127.116.11
Coupon Printer for Windows is an application by Coupons.com Incorporated. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Coupon Printer for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Coupon Printer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". If it exists on your system the Coupon Printer for Windows application will be found automatically. After you select Coupon Printer for Windows in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Coupon Printer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:28:06.017