Coupon Printer for Windows
Coupon Printer for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your systemCoupons.com Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Coupons.com Incorporated. More details about the program Coupon Printer for Windows can be seen at http://www.coupons.com
. Coupon Printer for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Coupons folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Coupon Printer for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe. CouponPrinterService.exe is the Coupon Printer for Windows's primary executable file and it takes about 150.48 KB (154096 bytes) on disk.
Coupon Printer for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 724.03 KB (741408
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (150.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
This info is about Coupon Printer for Windows version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Coupon Printer for Windows:
...click to view all...
Coupon Printer for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows:The files below are left behind on your disk by Coupon Printer for Windows's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG11.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows220.127.116.11
Coupon Printer for Windows is a program by Coupons.com Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Coupon Printer for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Coupon Printer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". The Coupon Printer for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Coupon Printer for Windows in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After removing Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coupon Printer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:28:06.017