Consumer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Consumer from your computerRAL Tecnologia
. More data about RAL Tecnologia can be read here
. More information about the program Consumer can be seen at http://www.programaconsumer.com.br/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Consumer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer\Desinstalar.exe. Consumer's main file takes about 10.02 MB (10502656 bytes) and its name is Consumer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Consumer. They take 10.16 MB (10650112
bytes) on disk.
- Desinstalar.exe (144.00 KB)
- Consumer.exe (10.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4
of Consumer. You can find below info on other application versions of Consumer:
...click to view all...
Consumer is a program offered by RAL Tecnologia. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Consumer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Consumer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Consumer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Consumer". If it is installed on your PC the Consumer program will be found automatically. After you select Consumer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Consumer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Consumer:
- The publisher is: http://www.programaconsumer.com.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer\Desinstalar.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Consumer.
8. After removing Consumer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Consumer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Consumer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Consumer by RAL Tecnologia from your computer, nor are we saying that Consumer by RAL Tecnologia is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Consumer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:26:34.983