This web page is about Consumer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Consumer from your PCRAL Tecnologia
. More data about RAL Tecnologia can be found here
. Click on http://www.programaconsumer.com.br/
to get more information about Consumer on RAL Tecnologia's website. Consumer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer directory, depending on the user's decision. Consumer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer\Desinstalar.exe. Consumer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 33.07 MB (34671416 bytes) on disk.
Consumer contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.45 MB (36125496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Desinstalar.exe (140.00 KB)
- Consumer.exe (33.07 MB)
- Monitor de Interfaces de Rede.exe (330.00 KB)
- Utilitários Firebird Consumer.exe (61.50 KB)
- gbak.exe (268.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (116.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (352.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (152.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Consumer version 11.6.1
only. For other Consumer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Consumer is an application offered by the software company RAL Tecnologia. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Consumer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Consumer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Consumer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Consumer". The Consumer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Consumer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Consumer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Consumer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.programaconsumer.com.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAL Tecnologia\Consumer\Desinstalar.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Consumer.
8. After removing Consumer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Consumer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Consumer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Consumer by RAL Tecnologia from your computer, we are not saying that Consumer by RAL Tecnologia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Consumer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 12:04:31.127