Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Conexant Systems. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 8.21 MB (8610640 bytes).
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 8.21 MB (8610640
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant Systems. Some users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 11:28:32.727