Canon Utilities EOS Utility
Canon Utilities EOS Utility is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon Utilities EOS Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EOS Utility.exe is the Canon Utilities EOS Utility's primary executable file and it occupies about 33.27 MB (34889728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Canon Utilities EOS Utility. They occupy about 35.98 MB (37731040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (176.00 KB)
- EOS Utility.exe (33.27 MB)
- EULauncher.exe (312.00 KB)
- EOS Utility.exe (1.30 MB)
- RAPIAutoPlay.exe (12.80 KB)
- EOSUPNPSV.exe (260.00 KB)
- WFT FirewallSettings.exe (29.91 KB)
- WFTPairing.exe (656.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities EOS Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Canon Utilities EOS Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\EOS Utility
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility\AdobeRGB1998.icc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility\AFC_Manager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility\AUAsyncUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility\AUForCWDC8.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EOS Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EOS Utility\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EOS Utility\DisplayName
Canon Utilities EOS Utility is a program by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities EOS Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities EOS Utility". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities EOS Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities EOS Utility in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities EOS Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility.
8. After removing Canon Utilities EOS Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities EOS Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities EOS Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities EOS Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:25:27.040