Canon Utilities EOS Utility
Canon Utilities EOS Utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility from your systemCanon Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EOS Utility folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EOS Utility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 23.73 MB (24879104 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities EOS Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 26.26 MB (27539656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EOS Utility.exe (23.73 MB)
- EULauncher.exe (312.00 KB)
- EOS Utility.exe (1.30 MB)
- RAPIAutoPlay.exe (12.80 KB)
- EOSUPNPSV.exe (260.00 KB)
- WFT FirewallSettings.exe (29.39 KB)
- WFTPairing.exe (656.00 KB)
This data is about Canon Utilities EOS Utility version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities EOS Utility versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EOS Utility
Canon Utilities EOS Utility is a program offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities EOS Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities EOS Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities EOS Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities EOS Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities EOS Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Utilities EOS Utility.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities EOS Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities EOS Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities EOS Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities EOS Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Utilities EOS Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:03:58.230