You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CactusVPN for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CactusVPN from your systemCactusVPN.com
. You can read more on CactusVPN.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the CactusVPN program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CactusVPN directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CactusVPN is C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\Uninstall.exe. CactusVPN's primary file takes around 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) and its name is CactusVPN.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CactusVPN. They take about 1.81 MB (1895838
bytes) on disk.
- CactusVPN.exe (72.00 KB)
- CactusVPNManager.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.40 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (448.00 KB)
The current page applies to CactusVPN version 4.3.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of CactusVPN:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CactusVPN:
- C:\Program Files\CactusVPN
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CactusVPN
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CactusVPN
- C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\1766da44-d5b7-4600-b67b-bf438b05320fOpenVPN.log
- C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\ApplicationList.txt
- C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\bc9dae9c-8d63-456b-9f40-35b56ae3153dOpenVPN.log
- C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\CactusVPN.exe
CactusVPN is an application offered by the software company CactusVPN.com. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase CactusVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CactusVPN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CactusVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "CactusVPN". If it exists on your system the CactusVPN application will be found automatically. When you click CactusVPN in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CactusVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CactusVPN.
8. After removing CactusVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CactusVPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CactusVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com from your computer, we are not saying that CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CactusVPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-28 20:49:27.683