This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CactusVPN for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CactusVPN from your PCCactusVPN.com
. Further information on CactusVPN.com can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CactusVPN directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CactusVPN. The program's main executable file occupies 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk and is labeled CactusVPN.exe.
The executable files below are part of CactusVPN. They occupy an average of 2.43 MB (2552846
bytes) on disk.
- CactusVPN.exe (96.00 KB)
- CactusVPNManager.exe (1.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.21 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (712.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.0
of CactusVPN. Click on the links below for other CactusVPN versions:
...click to view all...
CactusVPN is an application released by the software company CactusVPN.com. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase CactusVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CactusVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CactusVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "CactusVPN". If it exists on your system the CactusVPN app will be found very quickly. When you click CactusVPN in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CactusVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CactusVPN.
8. After uninstalling CactusVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CactusVPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CactusVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com from your computer, nor are we saying that CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CactusVPN supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:03:07.730