This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CactusVPN for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CactusVPN from your systemCactusVPN.com
. Open here
for more info on CactusVPN.com. Usually the CactusVPN program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CactusVPN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CactusVPN\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CactusVPN. The application's main executable file is labeled cactusvpn.exe and it has a size of 96.00 KB (98304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CactusVPN. They take about 2.44 MB (2556956
bytes) on disk.
- cactusvpn.exe (96.00 KB)
- CactusVPNManager.exe (1.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.22 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (712.30 KB)
This web page is about CactusVPN version 184.108.40.206
only. For more CactusVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CactusVPN is a program marketed by CactusVPN.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase CactusVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CactusVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CactusVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "CactusVPN". If it exists on your system the CactusVPN application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CactusVPN in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CactusVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CactusVPN.
8. After uninstalling CactusVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CactusVPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CactusVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com from your PC, we are not saying that CactusVPN by CactusVPN.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CactusVPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:57:43.527