This page contains detailed information on how to remove CDControl for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CDControl from your PCLENIN INC
. More data about LENIN INC can be read here
. Please follow http://www.lenininc.com
if you want to read more on CDControl on LENIN INC's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\CDControl folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CDControl\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDControl. The program's main executable file is labeled uninst.exe and its approximative size is 32.92 KB (33706 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CDControl. They take about 32.92 KB (33706
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to CDControl version 1.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other CDControl releases:
CDControl is an application by LENIN INC. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CDControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CDControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CDControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDControl". If it exists on your system the CDControl program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CDControl in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDControl:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenininc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDControl\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDControl.
8. After uninstalling CDControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CDControl by LENIN INC from your PC, we are not saying that CDControl by LENIN INC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 21:41:39.600