This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CDControl for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CDControl from your systemLENIN INC
. You can read more on LENIN INC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CDControl at http://www.lenininc.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CDControl folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CDControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDControl\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 32.92 KB (33706 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
CDControl contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.92 KB (33706
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of CDControl. For more CDControl versions please click below:
CDControl is a program marketed by the software company LENIN INC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CDControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CDControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDControl". If it exists on your system the CDControl program will be found automatically. When you click CDControl in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CDControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDControl:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenininc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDControl\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CDControl.
8. After uninstalling CDControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDControl by LENIN INC from your computer, we are not saying that CDControl by LENIN INC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 11:23:41.947