CCleaner (remove only)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner (remove only) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCleaner (remove only) from your PCPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. CCleaner (remove only) is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\CCleaner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCleaner (remove only)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.14 MB (1197296 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.29 MB (1350216
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.34 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner (remove only) version 5.00
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCleaner (remove only):
...click to view all...
CCleaner (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase CCleaner (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner (remove only)". If it exists on your system the CCleaner (remove only) application will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner (remove only) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner (remove only).
8. After uninstalling CCleaner (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner (remove only) by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner (remove only) by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 18:51:52.267