CCleaner (remove only)
CCleaner (remove only) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCleaner (remove only) from your computerPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CCleaner (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1213680 bytes) on disk and is named CCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCleaner (remove only). They take about 1.27 MB (1328032
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (111.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21
of CCleaner (remove only). Click on the links below for other CCleaner (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner (remove only) is a program released by Piriform. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCleaner (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner (remove only)". The CCleaner (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner (remove only) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner (remove only).
8. After uninstalling CCleaner (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner (remove only) by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner (remove only) by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 07:58:22.470