You can find below details on how to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] from your PCSolidShare.Net & Progressive
. Further information on SolidShare.Net & Progressive can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CCleaner [Eklentili] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.74 MB (7063832 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner [Eklentili] is composed of the following executables which take 6.88 MB (7216752
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner64.exe (6.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.34 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner [Eklentili] version 5.00.5050
alone. For more CCleaner [Eklentili] versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner [Eklentili] is a program offered by the software company SolidShare.Net & Progressive. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner [Eklentili] or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner [Eklentili]". The CCleaner [Eklentili] application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCleaner [Eklentili] in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner [Eklentili], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili].
8. After removing CCleaner [Eklentili], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner [Eklentili] which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner [Eklentili] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 16:45:33.880