CCleaner [Eklentili] is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] from your computerSolidShare.Net & Progressive
. Check out here
for more information on SolidShare.Net & Progressive. CCleaner [Eklentili] is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and occupies 6.18 MB (6480664 bytes).
CCleaner [Eklentili] installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.33 MB (6633560
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (6.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.31 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner [Eklentili] version 4.18.4842
only. For other CCleaner [Eklentili] versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner [Eklentili] is a program offered by SolidShare.Net & Progressive. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase CCleaner [Eklentili] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner [Eklentili] from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner [Eklentili] or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner [Eklentili]". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner [Eklentili] application will be found very quickly. When you click CCleaner [Eklentili] in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner [Eklentili], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner [Eklentili].
8. After removing CCleaner [Eklentili], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner [Eklentili] which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner [Eklentili] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 02:01:22.783