This info is about CCleaner [Eklentili] for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] from your computerSolidShare.Net & Progressive
. You can find out more on SolidShare.Net & Progressive or check for application updates here
. CCleaner [Eklentili] is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CCleaner64.exe and its approximative size is 7.05 MB (7394584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner [Eklentili]. They take 7.20 MB (7549024
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (7.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.82 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner [Eklentili] version 5.01.5075
only. For other CCleaner [Eklentili] versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CCleaner [Eklentili]'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Winapp2.ini
CCleaner [Eklentili] is a program marketed by the software company SolidShare.Net & Progressive. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCleaner [Eklentili] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner [Eklentili] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner [Eklentili] or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner [Eklentili]". The CCleaner [Eklentili] program will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner [Eklentili] in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner [Eklentili], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner [Eklentili].
8. After uninstalling CCleaner [Eklentili], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner [Eklentili] which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner [Eklentili] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner [Eklentili] by SolidShare.Net & Progressive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:36:28.090