This page is about Build-a-lot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Build-a-lot from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Further information about Build-a-lot can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Build-a-lot is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Build-a-lot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Build-a-lot-WT.exe and occupies 9.27 MB (9717672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Build-a-lot. They take 9.43 MB (9884958
bytes) on disk.
- Build-a-lot-WT.exe (9.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Build-a-lot. For more Build-a-lot versions please click below:
Build-a-lot is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Build-a-lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Build-a-lot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Build-a-lot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot". If it is installed on your PC the Build-a-lot application will be found very quickly. After you select Build-a-lot in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Build-a-lot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Build-a-lot:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Build-a-lot.
8. After removing Build-a-lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Build-a-lot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Build-a-lot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Build-a-lot by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Build-a-lot by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Build-a-lot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:23:23.453