This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Build-a-lot for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Build-a-lot from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Build-a-lot at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Build-a-lot. The application's main executable file occupies 3.53 MB (3702280 bytes) on disk and is named Buildalot-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Build-a-lot. They take about 9.49 MB (9947904
bytes) on disk.
- Buildalot-WT.exe (3.53 MB)
- WTA-aab0350a-7eb3-4132-b34b-7fe68631b8cc-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Build-a-lot version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Build-a-lot:
Build-a-lot is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Build-a-lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Build-a-lot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Build-a-lot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Build-a-lot". The Build-a-lot program will be found very quickly. After you select Build-a-lot in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Build-a-lot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Build-a-lot:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Build-a-lot.
8. After uninstalling Build-a-lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Build-a-lot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Build-a-lot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Build-a-lot by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Build-a-lot by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Build-a-lot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:11.913