This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseMark for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall BrowseMark from your systemBrowseMark
. Check out here
for more details on BrowseMark. Click on http://browsemark.net/support
to get more data about BrowseMark on BrowseMark's website. BrowseMark is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall BrowseMark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BrowseMarkUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 216.64 KB (221842 bytes) on disk.
BrowseMark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 216.64 KB (221842
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseMarkUninstall.exe (216.64 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseMark version 2014.04.02.003930
only. You can find below a few links to other BrowseMark releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseMark is an application marketed by the software company BrowseMark. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BrowseMark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BrowseMark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseMark or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseMark". If it exists on your system the BrowseMark app will be found automatically. When you click BrowseMark in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseMark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseMark:
- The software company is: http://browsemark.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseMark.
8. After uninstalling BrowseMark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseMark which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseMark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseMark by BrowseMark from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseMark by BrowseMark is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseMark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 10:48:07.067