Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. You can read more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Programme\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Programme\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter. They take about 605.23 KB (619760
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter releases:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 20:18:42.753