Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Programme\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Programme\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Programme\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 196.00 KB (200704 bytes).
Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter contains of the executables below. They occupy 328.00 KB (335872
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (132.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter. For more Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter application will be found very quickly. When you select Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom 802.11-WLAN-Adapter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:36:21.510