Bounce Symphony is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bounce Symphony from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Bounce Symphony can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bounce Symphony's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.04 MB (3190904 bytes) on disk and is labeled bounce-WIRE.exe.
Bounce Symphony is comprised of the following executables which take 3.52 MB (3695216
bytes) on disk:
- bounce-WIRE.exe (3.04 MB)
- bounce-WT.exe (328.72 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.77 KB)
This data is about Bounce Symphony version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Bounce Symphony versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bounce Symphony is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Bounce Symphony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bounce Symphony from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bounce Symphony or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bounce Symphony". If it exists on your system the Bounce Symphony program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bounce Symphony in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bounce Symphony, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bounce Symphony:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bounce Symphony.
8. After uninstalling Bounce Symphony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bounce Symphony which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounce Symphony using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bounce Symphony by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bounce Symphony by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bounce Symphony supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.723