Battlelog Web Plugins
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Battlelog Web Plugins for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your PCEA Digital Illusions CE AB
. More information on EA Digital Illusions CE AB can be found here
. Usually the Battlelog Web Plugins program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Battlelog Web Plugins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled esnlauncher5.exe and it has a size of 128.37 KB (131448 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Battlelog Web Plugins. They occupy about 466.10 KB (477289
bytes) on disk.
- esnlauncher5.exe (128.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.74 KB)
This data is about Battlelog Web Plugins version 2.5.0
only. For more Battlelog Web Plugins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battlelog Web Plugins is a program by the software company EA Digital Illusions CE AB. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Battlelog Web Plugins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlelog Web Plugins or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlelog Web Plugins". If it is installed on your PC the Battlelog Web Plugins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Battlelog Web Plugins in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Battlelog Web Plugins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.
8. After removing Battlelog Web Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlelog Web Plugins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:56:18.600