Battlelog Web Plugins
Battlelog Web Plugins is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your computerEA Digital Illusions CE AB
. Additional info about EA Digital Illusions CE AB can be read here
. Battlelog Web Plugins is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Battlelog Web Plugins's main file takes around 509.46 KB (521688 bytes) and is called esnlauncher3.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Battlelog Web Plugins. They take about 2.26 MB (2370532
bytes) on disk.
- esnlauncher3.exe (509.46 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.13 KB)
- esnsonar_uninstall.exe (346.03 KB)
- SonarHost.exe (1.10 MB)
This data is about Battlelog Web Plugins version 1.138.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Battlelog Web Plugins:
...click to view all...
Battlelog Web Plugins is a program by EA Digital Illusions CE AB. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Battlelog Web Plugins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battlelog Web Plugins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlelog Web Plugins". If it exists on your system the Battlelog Web Plugins app will be found automatically. After you click Battlelog Web Plugins in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battlelog Web Plugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.
8. After removing Battlelog Web Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlelog Web Plugins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:41:32.423