Battlelog Web Plugins
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Battlelog Web Plugins for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your systemEA Digital Illusions CE AB
. More information on EA Digital Illusions CE AB can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Battlelog Web Plugins's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\uninstall.exe. esnlauncher4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 766.40 KB (784792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Battlelog Web Plugins. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1130601
bytes) on disk.
- esnlauncher4.exe (766.40 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.0
of Battlelog Web Plugins. Click on the links below for other Battlelog Web Plugins versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battlelog Web Plugins
Battlelog Web Plugins is an application marketed by EA Digital Illusions CE AB. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Battlelog Web Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battlelog Web Plugins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlelog Web Plugins". If it is installed on your PC the Battlelog Web Plugins app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battlelog Web Plugins in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlelog Web Plugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.
8. After uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battlelog Web Plugins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB from your PC, we are not saying that Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlelog Web Plugins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:57.990