Battlelog Web Plugins
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your systemEA Digital Illusions CE AB
. More information about EA Digital Illusions CE AB can be read here
. Usually the Battlelog Web Plugins program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Battlelog Web Plugins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\uninstall.exe. esnlauncher5.exe is the Battlelog Web Plugins's primary executable file and it takes about 128.37 KB (131448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Battlelog Web Plugins. They take 128.37 KB (131448
bytes) on disk.
- esnlauncher5.exe (128.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1
of Battlelog Web Plugins. You can find below info on other releases of Battlelog Web Plugins:
...click to view all...
Battlelog Web Plugins has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Battlelog Web Plugins's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.5.1\battlelogax.ocx
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.5.1\npbattlelog.dll
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.5.1\npbattlelogx64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\esnlauncher5.exe
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\launcher-149.dll
- C:\Program Files\Battlelog Web Plugins\launcherx64-149.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Battlelog Web Plugins
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battlelog Web Plugins
Battlelog Web Plugins is a program released by EA Digital Illusions CE AB. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Battlelog Web Plugins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlelog Web Plugins or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlelog Web Plugins". The Battlelog Web Plugins program will be found automatically. When you click Battlelog Web Plugins in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battlelog Web Plugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlelog Web Plugins.
8. After uninstalling Battlelog Web Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlelog Web Plugins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlelog Web Plugins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlelog Web Plugins by EA Digital Illusions CE AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Battlelog Web Plugins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:00:07.240