Basecamp 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Basecamp 3 from your computerBasecamp, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Basecamp, LLC. Usually the Basecamp 3 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\basecamp3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Basecamp 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\basecamp3\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
Basecamp 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 78.51 MB (82324760
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- Basecamp%203.exe (75.60 MB)
The current page applies to Basecamp 3 version 1.2.0
only. For more Basecamp 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Basecamp 3 is an application by the software company Basecamp, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Basecamp 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Basecamp 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Basecamp 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Basecamp 3". If it exists on your system the Basecamp 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Basecamp 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Basecamp 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Basecamp 3.
8. After uninstalling Basecamp 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Basecamp 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Basecamp 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Basecamp 3 by Basecamp, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Basecamp 3 by Basecamp, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Basecamp 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:51:50.593