You can find below details on how to remove Basecamp 3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Basecamp 3 from your PCBasecamp, LLC
. Additional info about Basecamp, LLC can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\basecamp3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Basecamp 3 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\basecamp3\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the Basecamp 3's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) on disk.
Basecamp 3 contains of the executables below. They take 72.89 MB (76427544
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- Basecamp%203.exe (69.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of Basecamp 3. For other Basecamp 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Basecamp 3 is an application released by Basecamp, LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Basecamp 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Basecamp 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Basecamp 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Basecamp 3". The Basecamp 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Basecamp 3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Basecamp 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Basecamp 3.
8. After uninstalling Basecamp 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Basecamp 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Basecamp 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Basecamp 3 by Basecamp, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Basecamp 3 by Basecamp, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basecamp 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 15:26:24.200