BackUp Maker is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BackUp Maker from your computerASCOMP Software GmbH
. More info about ASCOMP Software GmbH can be found here
. More info about the program BackUp Maker can be seen at http://www.backupmaker.com
. Usually the BackUp Maker application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for BackUp Maker is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled bkmaker.exe and it has a size of 9.73 MB (10201384 bytes).
The executables below are part of BackUp Maker. They take an average of 13.87 MB (14539424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bkmaker.exe (9.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VistaStarter.exe (477.15 KB)
- daemon.exe (471.90 KB)
- nmsaccess.exe (44.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (939.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about BackUp Maker version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other BackUp Maker versions:
...click to view all...
BackUp Maker is a program marketed by ASCOMP Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase BackUp Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BackUp Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BackUp Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BackUp Maker". If it is installed on your PC the BackUp Maker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BackUp Maker in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BackUp Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BackUp Maker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.backupmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BackUp Maker.
8. After uninstalling BackUp Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BackUp Maker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BackUp Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BackUp Maker by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that BackUp Maker by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BackUp Maker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-07 16:03:54.727