You can find below details on how to uninstall BackUp Maker for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BackUp Maker from your PCASCOMP Software GmbH
. Additional info about ASCOMP Software GmbH can be found here
. Please open http://www.backupmaker.com
if you want to read more on BackUp Maker on ASCOMP Software GmbH's page. BackUp Maker is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall BackUp Maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BackUp Maker's main file takes around 9.18 MB (9624984 bytes) and its name is bkmaker.exe.
BackUp Maker contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.76 MB (11281139
bytes) on disk.
- bkmaker.exe (9.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VistaStarter.exe (469.90 KB)
This web page is about BackUp Maker version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other BackUp Maker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BackUp Maker is a program released by ASCOMP Software GmbH. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall BackUp Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BackUp Maker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BackUp Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "BackUp Maker". If it is installed on your PC the BackUp Maker app will be found very quickly. After you click BackUp Maker in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BackUp Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BackUp Maker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.backupmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BackUp Maker.
8. After removing BackUp Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BackUp Maker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackUp Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BackUp Maker by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that BackUp Maker by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackUp Maker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:13:32.710