This page contains thorough information on how to remove BETONexpress for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BETONexpress from your computerRUNET
. Further information on RUNET can be found here
. Click on www.runet-software.com
to get more info about BETONexpress on RUNET's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\BETONexpress folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BETONexpress by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BETONexpress.exe and it has a size of 40.07 MB (42018304 bytes).
The executables below are part of BETONexpress. They occupy about 40.61 MB (42586216
bytes) on disk.
- BETONexpress.exe (40.07 MB)
- BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe (554.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.5.24.9
of BETONexpress. For more BETONexpress versions please click below:
BETONexpress is an application offered by the software company RUNET. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BETONexpress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BETONexpress with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BETONexpress or simply activate the Search field and type in "BETONexpress". The BETONexpress application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BETONexpress in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BETONexpress, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BETONexpress:
- The web site of the application is: www.runet-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BETONexpress.
8. After removing BETONexpress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BETONexpress which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BETONexpress with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BETONexpress by RUNET from your computer, we are not saying that BETONexpress by RUNET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BETONexpress supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:13:20.980