This web page is about BETONexpress for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BETONexpress from your computerRUNET
. You can read more on RUNET or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on BETONexpress at www.runet-software.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\RUNET\BETONexpress directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BETONexpress is C:\Program Files\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.55 MB (25744896 bytes) on disk and is labeled BETONexpress.exe.
The following executables are installed together with BETONexpress. They take about 25.09 MB (26312808
bytes) on disk.
- BETONexpress.exe (24.55 MB)
- BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe (554.60 KB)
The current page applies to BETONexpress version 2013.6.20.8
only. You can find here a few links to other BETONexpress releases:
If you are manually uninstalling BETONexpress we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BETONexpress when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RUNET\BETONexpress.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\RUNET\Upgrade of BETONexpress
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpress.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpress.exe.FriendlyAppName
BETONexpress is an application by RUNET. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove BETONexpress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BETONexpress from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BETONexpress or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BETONexpress". The BETONexpress program will be found very quickly. When you click BETONexpress in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BETONexpress, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BETONexpress:
- The publisher is: www.runet-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RUNET\BETONexpress\BETONexpressSetup_25958.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BETONexpress.
8. After removing BETONexpress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BETONexpress which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BETONexpress using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BETONexpress by RUNET from your PC, nor are we saying that BETONexpress by RUNET is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BETONexpress supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 13:00:57.700