Avira Phantom VPN
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\VPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avira Phantom VPN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\VPN\uninstaller.exe. Avira Phantom VPN's main file takes around 822.98 KB (842736 bytes) and its name is Avira.WebAppHost.exe.
Avira Phantom VPN is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3364320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.NetworkBlocker.exe (225.43 KB)
- Avira.VPN.Notifier.exe (32.51 KB)
- Avira.VpnService.exe (302.88 KB)
- Avira.WebAppHost.exe (822.98 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (241.73 KB)
- openvpn.exe (785.52 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (481.13 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (393.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Phantom VPN version 184.108.40.20606
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Phantom VPN versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Avira Phantom VPN from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira Phantom VPN
Avira Phantom VPN is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Avira Phantom VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira Phantom VPN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Phantom VPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Phantom VPN". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Phantom VPN app will be found automatically. When you select Avira Phantom VPN in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Phantom VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Phantom VPN.
8. After uninstalling Avira Phantom VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Phantom VPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Phantom VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Phantom VPN by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:56:30.390