Avira Phantom VPN
This info is about Avira Phantom VPN for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Avira Phantom VPN is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\VPN folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Avira Phantom VPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\VPN\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Avira.WebAppHost.exe and it has a size of 797.92 KB (817072 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira Phantom VPN. They occupy 2.42 MB (2540976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.NetworkBlocker.exe (223.86 KB)
- Avira.VPN.Notifier.exe (31.53 KB)
- Avira.VpnService.exe (281.84 KB)
- Avira.WebAppHost.exe (797.92 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (241.23 KB)
- openvpn.exe (735.29 KB)
- devcon.exe (86.74 KB)
- devcon.exe (83.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199811
of Avira Phantom VPN. You can find below a few links to other Avira Phantom VPN releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Phantom VPN is an application released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avira Phantom VPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Phantom VPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Phantom VPN". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Phantom VPN program will be found automatically. After you click Avira Phantom VPN in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Phantom VPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Phantom VPN.
8. After uninstalling Avira Phantom VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Phantom VPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Phantom VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Phantom VPN by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Phantom VPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:13:34.973