Avira Internet Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your systemAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Avira Internet Security at http://www.avira.com/ar/index/
. Usually the Avira Internet Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Internet Security. Avira Internet Security's primary file takes about 321.05 KB (328760 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira Internet Security. They take about 10.10 MB (10594976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (423.55 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (640.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (339.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avmailc.exe (608.05 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (330.05 KB)
- avnotify.exe (410.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (75.05 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (796.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (503.15 KB)
- backup.exe (245.55 KB)
- ccuac.exe (139.55 KB)
- checkt.exe (68.55 KB)
- fact.exe (445.55 KB)
- fwinst.exe (165.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.55 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (118.05 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (59.55 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- rscdwld.exe (112.55 KB)
- sched.exe (82.05 KB)
- setup.exe (966.05 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (585.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.55 KB)
- usrreq.exe (321.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Internet Security version 184.108.40.20642
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avira Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is a program marketed by Avira. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Internet Security". The Avira Internet Security program will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Internet Security in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/ar/index/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Internet Security by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:26:36.567