Audio Record Wizard
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Audio Record Wizard from your PCNowSmart
. Take a look here
for more info on NowSmart. Audio Record Wizard is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio Record Wizard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Audio Record Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audio Record Wizard\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. arw.exe is the Audio Record Wizard's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.93 MB (7271488 bytes) on disk.
Audio Record Wizard is comprised of the following executables which take 7.08 MB (7423560
bytes) on disk:
- arw.exe (6.93 MB)
- CrashReporter.exe (78.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.45 KB)
The current page applies to Audio Record Wizard version 6.92
only. For other Audio Record Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Audio Record Wizard
Audio Record Wizard is an application offered by the software company NowSmart. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Audio Record Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Audio Record Wizard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audio Record Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audio Record Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Record Wizard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Audio Record Wizard in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Audio Record Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Audio Record Wizard.
8. After removing Audio Record Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Audio Record Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audio Record Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Audio Record Wizard by NowSmart from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Record Wizard by NowSmart is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:13:49.313