Audio Record Wizard
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Audio Record Wizard from your PCNowSmart
. Go over here
where you can read more on NowSmart. Audio Record Wizard is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Audio Record Wizard's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\uninstall.exe. arw.exe is the Audio Record Wizard's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.80 MB (7126488 bytes) on disk.
Audio Record Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.57 MB (13178744
bytes) on disk.
- arw.exe (6.80 MB)
- CrashReporter.exe (78.06 KB)
- songcube.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.20
of Audio Record Wizard. You can find below info on other versions of Audio Record Wizard:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Audio Record Wizard.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Audio Record Wizard from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\arw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\bassflac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\CrashReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\lame-enc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\songcube.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Audio Record Wizard
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\arw.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Record Wizard\arw.exe.FriendlyAppName
Audio Record Wizard is an application released by the software company NowSmart. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Audio Record Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Audio Record Wizard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audio Record Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Record Wizard". The Audio Record Wizard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Audio Record Wizard in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Audio Record Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audio Record Wizard.
8. After removing Audio Record Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audio Record Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Record Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audio Record Wizard by NowSmart from your PC, we are not saying that Audio Record Wizard by NowSmart is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:14:03.577