You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your systemASUSTEK
. Take a look here
for more information on ASUSTEK. Usually the AsusVibe2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AsusVibe2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 901.67 KB (923312 bytes) on disk and is labeled AsusVibe2.0.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AsusVibe2.0. They occupy 7.49 MB (7851846
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (901.67 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (19.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (1.87 MB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (20.17 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (866.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (160.12 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (206.17 KB)
The current page applies to AsusVibe2.0 version 18.104.22.1689
only. For other AsusVibe2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove AsusVibe2.0 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is a program marketed by ASUSTEK. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AsusVibe2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AsusVibe2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AsusVibe2.0". The AsusVibe2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AsusVibe2.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AsusVibe2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:03.670