You can find below detailed information on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your PCASUSTEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. AsusVibe2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AsusVibe2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AsusVibe2.0.exe and occupies 898.00 KB (919552 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AsusVibe2.0. They take about 7.48 MB (7848086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (898.00 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (19.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (1.87 MB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (20.17 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (866.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (160.12 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (206.17 KB)
This web page is about AsusVibe2.0 version 220.127.116.110
alone. For other AsusVibe2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusVibe\AsusVibe2.0.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is an application offered by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AsusVibe2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AsusVibe2.0". If it is installed on your PC the AsusVibe2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click AsusVibe2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AsusVibe2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:11:14.810