This info is about AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your systemASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be found here
. AsusVibe2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall AsusVibe2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 897.50 KB (919040 bytes) on disk and is named AsusVibe2.0.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AsusVibe2.0. They take about 7.49 MB (7849149
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (897.50 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (19.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (20.17 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (866.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- uninst.exe (160.12 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (206.17 KB)
This web page is about AsusVibe2.0 version 188.8.131.527
only. Click on the links below for other AsusVibe2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
AsusVibe2.0 is a program released by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AsusVibe2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AsusVibe2.0". If it exists on your system the AsusVibe2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click AsusVibe2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After uninstalling AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AsusVibe2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AsusVibe2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:04:51.913