This web page is about AsusVibe2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AsusVibe2.0 from your systemASUSTEK
. Take a look here
for more info on ASUSTEK. Usually the AsusVibe2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\AsusVibe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AsusVibe2.0. The application's main executable file is named AsusVibe2.0.exe and occupies 902.67 KB (924336 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AsusVibe2.0. They occupy an average of 6.59 MB (6906855
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusVibe2.0.exe (902.67 KB)
- AsusVibeCheckUpdate.exe (18.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLauncher.exe (536.17 KB)
- AsusVibeLiveUpdate.exe (19.67 KB)
- dotNetFX35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (865.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (159.62 KB)
- UninstallV1.exe (205.67 KB)
This page is about AsusVibe2.0 version 184.108.40.206
only. For more AsusVibe2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove AsusVibe2.0 from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Asus Vibe2.0
AsusVibe2.0 is a program marketed by ASUSTEK. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AsusVibe2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AsusVibe2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AsusVibe2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AsusVibe2.0". If it exists on your system the AsusVibe2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AsusVibe2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AsusVibe2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AsusVibe2.0.
8. After removing AsusVibe2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AsusVibe2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AsusVibe2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that AsusVibe2.0 by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AsusVibe2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:26.610