Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more details on Ubisoft. More information about Assassin's Creed Rogue can be found at https://support.ubi.com
. Assassin's Creed Rogue is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue directory, subject to the user's decision. Assassin's Creed Rogue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe. Uplay.exe is the Assassin's Creed Rogue's main executable file and it occupies around 24.01 MB (25172280 bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Rogue contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.79 MB (32283176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.78 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.52 KB)
- Uplay.exe (24.01 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (648.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (2.00 MB)
For other Assassin's Creed Rogue versions please click below:
Assassin's Creed Rogue has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay Install 895
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a program released by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Assassin's Creed Rogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Rogue or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Rogue". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Rogue app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Assassin's Creed Rogue in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assassin's Creed Rogue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed Rogue:
- The publisher is: https://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Rogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Rogue that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Rogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:51:14.323