You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aragami for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Aragami from your systemLince Works
. You can find out more on Lince Works or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Aragami can be found at http://aragami-game.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Aragami directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Aragami by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Aragami\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Aragami.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 21.17 MB (22202368 bytes) on disk.
Aragami is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.83 MB (26038728
bytes) on disk:
- Aragami.exe (21.17 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (884.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (884.97 KB)
The current page applies to Aragami version 0.0.01.08
alone. Click on the links below for other Aragami versions:
Aragami is an application released by Lince Works. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Aragami is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aragami from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aragami or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aragami". The Aragami app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aragami in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Aragami, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aragami:
- The web site of the program is: http://aragami-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Aragami\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aragami.
8. After uninstalling Aragami, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aragami which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aragami using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aragami by Lince Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Aragami by Lince Works is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aragami supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 21:07:35.553