Aragami is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Aragami from your computerLince Works
. You can read more on Lince Works or check for application updates here
. More information about Aragami can be seen at http://aragami-game.com/
. Aragami is usually installed in the C:\Core\Games\PC\Aragami folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Aragami is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Aragami\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 884.97 KB (906208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Aragami. They take about 884.97 KB (906208
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Aragami version 0.0.01.09
only. Click on the links below for other Aragami versions:
Aragami is an application released by the software company Lince Works. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Aragami is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aragami using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aragami or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aragami". If it exists on your system the Aragami program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aragami in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aragami, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aragami:
- The software company is: http://aragami-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Aragami\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aragami.
8. After removing Aragami, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aragami which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aragami using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aragami by Lince Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Aragami by Lince Works is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aragami supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:25:41.303