This web page is about AngusRobertson for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AngusRobertson from your systemKobo Inc.
. You can read more on Kobo Inc. or check for application updates here
. AngusRobertson is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AngusRobertson is C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AngusRobertson.exe and occupies 4.22 MB (4421120 bytes).
AngusRobertson installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.18 MB (7531439
bytes) on disk.
- AngusRobertson.exe (4.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.04 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove AngusRobertson:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AngusRobertson\AngusRobertson.exe
AngusRobertson is an application released by the software company Kobo Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AngusRobertson is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AngusRobertson with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AngusRobertson or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AngusRobertson". If it exists on your system the AngusRobertson program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AngusRobertson in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AngusRobertson, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AngusRobertson.
8. After removing AngusRobertson, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AngusRobertson that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AngusRobertson with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AngusRobertson in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:04:06.633