This web page is about AngusRobertson for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AngusRobertson from your systemKobo Inc.
. You can read more on Kobo Inc. or check for application updates here
. AngusRobertson is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AngusRobertson is C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AngusRobertson.exe and occupies 4.22 MB (4421120 bytes).
AngusRobertson installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.18 MB (7531439
bytes) on disk.
- AngusRobertson.exe (4.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.04 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of AngusRobertson. For more AngusRobertson versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AngusRobertson.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AngusRobertson:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AngusRobertson\AngusRobertson.exe
AngusRobertson is a program released by Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall AngusRobertson is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AngusRobertson from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AngusRobertson or simply activate the Search field and type in "AngusRobertson". The AngusRobertson application will be found very quickly. After you click AngusRobertson in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AngusRobertson, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AngusRobertson.
8. After uninstalling AngusRobertson, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AngusRobertson which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AngusRobertson with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AngusRobertson supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:04:06.633