Android Drivers Pack
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Android Drivers Pack for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Android Drivers Pack from your systemYandex
. More information on Yandex can be seen here
. More info about the program Android Drivers Pack can be seen at http://yandex.ru/
. Android Drivers Pack is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Android Drivers Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Android Drivers Pack's main executable file and it occupies about 1.55 MB (1629279 bytes) on disk.
Android Drivers Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1629279
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Android Drivers Pack version 1.0.14934
only. You can find below info on other releases of Android Drivers Pack:
Android Drivers Pack is an application by the software company Yandex. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Android Drivers Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Android Drivers Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Android Drivers Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Android Drivers Pack". The Android Drivers Pack application will be found very quickly. When you click Android Drivers Pack in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Android Drivers Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Android Drivers Pack:
- The publisher is: http://yandex.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Android Drivers Pack.
8. After removing Android Drivers Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Android Drivers Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Android Drivers Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Android Drivers Pack by Yandex from your computer, we are not saying that Android Drivers Pack by Yandex is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Android Drivers Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:30:22.323