Android Drivers Pack
This web page is about Android Drivers Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Android Drivers Pack from your computerYandex
. More information on Yandex can be found here
. Detailed information about Android Drivers Pack can be seen at http://yandex.ru/
. Android Drivers Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Android Drivers Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Android Drivers Pack's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1153900 bytes) on disk.
Android Drivers Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1153900
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Android Drivers Pack version 1.0.17009
only. You can find here a few links to other Android Drivers Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Android Drivers Pack is an application released by Yandex. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Android Drivers Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Android Drivers Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Android Drivers Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Android Drivers Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Android Drivers Pack program will be found automatically. After you click Android Drivers Pack in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Android Drivers Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Android Drivers Pack:
- The web site of the application is: http://yandex.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AndroidDriversPack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Android Drivers Pack.
8. After removing Android Drivers Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Android Drivers Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Android Drivers Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Android Drivers Pack by Yandex from your PC, nor are we saying that Android Drivers Pack by Yandex is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Android Drivers Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 14:06:49.633