Amigo is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Amigo from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Amigo is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Amigo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\Application\58.0.3029.160\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.29 MB (1355240 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Amigo. They take about 7.41 MB (7766480
bytes) on disk.
- nacl64.exe (6.11 MB)
- setup.exe (1.29 MB)
This page is about Amigo version 58.0.3029.160
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Amigo:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Amigo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Amigo is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Amigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amigo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Amigo or simply click the Search field and type in "Amigo". If it exists on your system the Amigo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Amigo in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amigo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amigo.
8. After removing Amigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amigo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Amigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amigo by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Amigo by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amigo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:16:06.833